The Sarina Russo Institute, a division of the Sarina Russo Group, has established itself as an industry leader in education, training, recruitment and job creation.
Sarina Russo Institute offers industry focused training with a strong focus on providing students with an outstanding learning experience, offering flexible delivery, equipping them with the skills, knowledge and support for successful employment outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate facilitator to assist and guide our clients with their online training. Must be able to start 24th January 2019.
This is a casual role working:
Tuesday - Footscray
Wednesday - Werribee
Friday - Sunshine
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in facilitating and training with a blended delivery
- Proficient with eLearning Technology
- Able to commit to atleast 8:30am - 4.00pm
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) qualification
- Previous Business qualification (ideal)
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage all learner types and levels
- Ability to follow policies & procedures
- The ability to work unsupervised and with good time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Professional presentation
If you have energy, drive and initiative we want to hear from you!
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sri.edu.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Sarina Russo Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Sarina Russo Institute is an ACPET endorsed quality member.