|Sarina Russo Job Access is one of Australia's leading employment services providers, and is also one of the largest New Enterprise Initiative Scheme (NEIS) providers across Australia, located in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales!
We are looking for people who are ready to take on an exciting challenge as a Business Solutions Coach, working with budding entrepreneurs to transform their business ideas into reality, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to change peoples lives! This is a full time role based in our Fitzroy office working 8.30-5.00pm.
Our Business Solutions Coaches are responsible for:
To be successful, you will need:
- Delivery of the NEIS activity in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Interviewing prospective participants and assessing business applications.
- Coordinating and conducting training in Certificate IV in Small Business Management with selected applicants.
- Mentoring and developing participants to achieve successful small business outcomes.
- Assisting with the development of business plans and financial tables.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive employment package:
- A strong understanding of small business operations, including cash flow and viability
- The ability to lead, mentor, coach and educate the participants in this program
- Experience in data analysis and business plans.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to work in an autonomous, dynamic and flexible work environment with an emphasis on high level of customer service.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40415 or equivalent)
- Current driver’s license.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
- Access to ongoing learning, development and career advancement
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
- An attractive salary package, including bonus structure
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.