Sarina Russo Job Access is one of Australia's leading employment services providers, and is also one of the largest New Enterprise Initiative Scheme (NEIS) providers across Australia, located in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales! We are one of the longest established providers having assisted in creating over 9000 business.
We are looking for a dynamic Mentor who is ready to take on an exciting challenge, working with budding entrepreneurs to transform their business ideas into reality! We provide assistance to eligible Candidates assisting them to commence their own business through coaching, training, mentoring for the first year of their business.
You will need to:
To be successful, you will need:
- Interview prospective participants and assess business applications.
- Assist with the development of business plans and financial tables.
- Mentor and develop participants to achieve successful small business outcomes.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive employment package:
- A strong understanding of small business operations, including cash flow and viability
- Worked in a similar mentoring role working with business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent) is desirable
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40415 or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience with commercial banking dealing with small to medium sized businesses will be seen as favourable equivalent experience
- Current driver’s license
- Access to ongoing learning, development and career advancement
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarussojobaccess.com.au
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.