The Sarina Russo Group IT Department is seeking a Technology Leader in the form of a WordPress developer to work in a fast paced agile environment.
This position works within the IT Systems team, which forms part of the broader Information Technology Division. The IT System team focuses on the delivery of IT systems and solution-based projects throughout the organisation.
In this role, you will carry out .NET web development for various projects involving the development of online applications and webpages, maintaining back-end databases, core system interfaces and development infrastructure.
We are seeking a strong leader who can set, communicate and execute a plan. We are also open to the successful candidate suggesting options for lower level configuration tasks to be outsourced to allow the successful application to evolve into a Digital Leader within the Group
This is a unique yet exciting position to design, lead & execute across this ecosystem with supported investment from our Group who seeks cutting edge approach in developing our digital footprint.
The successful applicant will have the autonomy to shape the future design & associated tools in driving a digital future.
The person in this role will be:
- Able to create & maintain all on-premise IIS & WordPress Cloud Hosted websites.
- Working closely with our internal Marketing teams & senior Management.
- Creative and able to interpret the business needs and provide fresh looking solutions while being practical and efficient.
- A full stack candidate who can manage their time and who is comfortable leasing with high level stakeholders.
Other skills required
Preferred skills include Google Analytics, Photoshop & Octopus Deploy.
- The ability to Set, Lead & Execute a Plan
- The ability to work autonomously & within a Team environment
- An uncompromising commitment to outstanding customer service and service delivery.
- Well presented, proactive and results driven.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines is essential.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
As part of your application, please include links to any publically accessible sites you have developed, along with a brief description of the technologies used and the role you played in producing it.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us?
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Previous applicantions need not apply