|Sarina Russo Job Access is the largest Australian-owned private sector jobactive provider with 95 sites in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. Through the delivery of integrated recruitment and training solutions Sarina Russo Job Access has enhanced the careers and impacted the lives of thousands of individuals. Partnering with employers and community groups we find sustainable employment opportunities for our jobseekers.|
An exceptional opportunity exists for a Work for the Dole Manager who will challenge the status quo, deliver with speed and urgency and exceed expectations to join the Sarina Russo team.
The Right Person
- Responsible for facilitating the Work For the Dole program for Inner and Western Melbourne
- Build rapport with participants and the staff of sponsor agencies in order to gain their confidence, support and trust
- Establishing, building and maintaining networks and external relationships with community partners
- Implement strategies to ensure that each participant referred will be placed at a sponsor agency where possible and appropriate
- Implement strategies that will ensure maximum attendance, compliance and completion of activities
- Providing excellent customer service
- Adhere to contractual compliance processes and procedures
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Ideally have demonstrated experience in Work for the Dole field
- Excellent relationship building, business development and marketing skills
- Proactive approach to achieving targets and working to compliance standards
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with a diverse range of people
- Self-motivated as well as be able to work effectively as part of a team, operating both locally and virtually
- Ambitious, passionate and results driven
- Demonstrated experience remaining calm and responsive under pressure
- Flexibility to work across multiple sites across the region
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
- Access to ongoing learning, development and career advancement
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
- An attractive salary package; and
- Uncapped bonuses for high performers
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.