|Sarina Russo Job Access empowers people to reach their full potential to 'get that job' 'keep that job' and 'grow in that job'. Partnering with employers and community groups, we find sustainable employment opportunities for our jobseekers.|
Our jobseekers require a result oriented Consultant that can broker employment opportunities for them and think outside the box. Our jobseekers can be refugees, ex-offenders, homeless, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and have disabilities.
You will be rewarded with:
The Right Person:
- An attractive salary package (uncapped bonuses for high performers)
- An Enterprise Agreement that supports your wellbeing and drives your career development
- Ongoing learning, development and career advancement opportunities
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
- Proactive approach to achieving sales targets and working to compliance standards
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with a diverse range of people
- Ambitious, passionate and results driven
- Demonstrated experience remaining calm and responsive under pressure
- Employment Services Industry experience highly desirable
Want to know more about us or submit an expression of interest to work at Sarina Russo? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.