Sarina Russo Job Access empowers people to reach their full potential to 'get that job' 'keep that job' and 'grow in that job'. Partnering with employers and community groups, we find sustainable employment opportunities for our jobseekers.
An exceptional opportunity exists for someone who will challenge the status quo, deliver with speed and urgency and exceed expectations to join the Sarina Russo Job Access Rosebud team! This is a casual role, working 3 days p/week (days are flexible) for a 6 month duration.
- Build new business opportunities and maintain ongoing relationships with industry contacts and employers
- Achieve KPI's linked to placing candidates in sustainable employment by connecting with the right employer
- Adhere to contractual compliance processes and procedures under the jobactive contract
The Right Person:
- Proactive approach to achieving sales targets and working to compliance standards
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with a diverse range of people
- Ambitious, passionate and results driven
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us or submit an expression of interest to work at Sarina Russo? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.