|VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals are an allied health provider focused on helping our most disadvantaged clients find meaningful employment. We are currently seeking applications from qualified psychologists, social workers or other allied health professionals on a full time basis.
You must be a motivated, inspiring and an accessible individual who can pursue outcomes for clients and contribute to the overall performance of the office where you will be based. You will be flexible and adaptable and be able to manage shifting work priorities.
Your role at VOICE will include:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Working with individual jobseekers in the jobactive and Disability Employment Services contracts to assist them to overcome their barriers to gaining and maintaining employment
- Working within an evidence based practice model – providing assessments, therapeutic interventions, the development and implementation of case plans and return to work plans
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with a range of treating multidisciplinary specialists, community groups, employers, customers and government agencies
- Delivering and providing support to other staff via training in relation to dealing with clients who have non-vocational barriers
- Facilitation of psychological based treatment/training program to assist candidates to overcome their barriers
- Monitoring outcomes and contributing to the development of internal resources
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
- Registration with AHPRA (if applicable). Applicants not required to have registration with AHPRA must hold relevant professional body membership.
- A desire and capacity to work with clients with multiple complex barriers to employment
- A desire to increase your clinical skills and knowledge base
- A desire to be part of a highly professional team of allied health staff and experience supervision and professional development if required
- Strong group facilitation skills and/or training skills
- An ability to communicate with a wide cross-section of the community
- Initiative, problem solving skills and energy
- Past experience in Employment Services, Disability Employment Services or Job Capacity Assessments
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.