Sarina Russo Job Access empowers people to reach their full potential to ‘get that job’ ‘keep that job’ and ‘grow in that job’. As a people-solutions champion, your team will mentor candidates overcome challenges, to make a positive impact on potential employers and allow them to realise their career ambitions.
We deliver DES services from over 60 sites - Bundaberg to Robina, Ipswich to Capalaba in Qld, Auburn to the Blue Mountains in Sydney and Werribee to the Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne.
DES Employment Consultant Sarina Russo Job Access
- Ongoing Learning, Development and Advancement
- An attractive salary package and uncapped bonuses
- Five weeks annual leave per year, after 3 years of continuous service
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
Your job description is simple - Empower People and Change Lives
- Are you People focused with excellent communication and sales skills
- Do you thrive on new challenges
- Can you find solutions and deliver the unexpected?
- Link participants into sustainable work
- Work with the SRJA team, community partners and employers to create opportunities for people with disabilities in the workplace
- Prepare and deliver results by engaging and preparing participants to find work and meet their vocational goals
- Drive performance and achieve employment KPI’s and adhere to contractual requirements
- Deliver outstanding customer service for participants, the community and employers
- Build productive relationships with participants, the community and employers promoting the SRJA brand
- Develop solutions to foster economic participation
- Serve as a mentor to help our participants achieve goals based on their individual circumstances
- Support and drive projects
- Drive and take ownership
- Be an advocate for participants and employers
Apply today and become part of the Sarina Russo team today
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.